The fabulous Flottins Village in Evian awaits you throughout the city of Evian-les-Bains. The heart of the village is just around the hotel Le Littoral Evian. Immerse yourself in a magical count in a driftwood village, with its sculptures and especially the people of the flotins who welcome you with open arms and in their dialect.
Like every winter, the Théâtre de la Toupine transforms the city into a magical place. Discovery, county walk, gourmet pleasure and not to mention the traditional high point shows!
- Friday December 10, arrival of the Flottins at 6.30 p.m.
- Wednesday December 15, arrival of Santa Claus at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday December 28, solidarity ball of the Flottins at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday December 24, Santa Claus goes on tour at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday January 8, the Flottins return to their den at 5.30 p.m.